International Road Racing Championship
IRRC 2019 regulations and applicationforms are available
- Published: Wednesday, 02 January 2019 00:00
The 2019 IRRC regulations and applicationforms for the competition are available at Regulations & application.
!! Very important in Regulations 2019 !!
- The riders need the authorisation of their national federations in order to participate, outside their own country, in contests appearing on the FIM Europe Open Calendar.
- Starting numbers have to meet the following requirements:
- Superbike: white background with black number
- Supersport: white background with blue number
- The starting numbers have to be placed in the middle of the top fairing and on the left and right of the bottom fairing. (see pictures in regulations 2019). All numbers have to be readable from a distance.
- When a “Championship-rider” cannot participate at an event, he has to unsubscribe minimum 3 days before the event. When the rider doesn’t unsubscribe, the first time he will get a warning. As of the second time, he will be fined 100€.
- A rider who participate at the IRRC as a “Championship-rider” or a “Guest-rider” gives the autorization to the Management of IRRC to make, use and publish their image on the website of the IRRC or other media.
We only accept completely filled out and readable applicationforms returned as a .pdf-file; all other files will be deleted.